Wilson Combat great customer service

silversquirrel

NES Member
How it should be done. Customer service.
I had been having frequent failures to go to slide lock on an empty mag, with my old Kimber Custom II
And Wilson 8 rd mags, so I ordered new spring and follower kits for all of them.
I also ordered one of their bullet proof slide releases. The Kimber one was a bit rounded at the critical surface.

The order was shipped ups with transfer to local usps, who claimed it was delivered to me, but no package arrived at my house or mailbox.
I called Wilson, and they didnt hesitate to reship the order, but this time ups no usps.

I called the local post office to report the loss. They were able to see the package went to a house that was on my street, but the address was the last 2 digits of my street number. They fetched it and delivered it to me, unmolested. I guess the driver needs glasses.

Meanwhile wilson was able to turn the second package around and redirect it back to them, so i wouldnt have to deal with a call tag for the dupe.

The spring kits are great, the old ones were noodles. They still fed ok, but lockback was inconistent.
The new slide release dropped right in, fits perfectly, and has nice sharp thumb grooves. So much better than the kimber part.

Thumbs up to Wilson Combat.

nice to hear. i just put in a first time order last week for a set of vickers glock sights and i'll say i admire online stores when they ship the same day if the order goes in early enough, which is what wilson did. but next time i won't skinflint out and i'll spend the extra 3 bucks to have ups handle it all the way.

Back
Top Bottom