• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington Show 3/12 - 3/13

For the most part it's the same vendors..... like everything else the inter web has had a large impact on everything to do with retail.
I like gun shows for the "show" factor.

Yep, go to the show, do some window shopping....play with a few guns, then go home and save yourself 20% by buying it online.

Anyone notice if any of the vendors were selling AR barrels?
I only saw one vendor that had 3 or 4 odd AR barrels nothing special though. Mostly a lot of junk and Chinese made flashlights and sights. Very disappointed in this show as it used to be one of my favorites. Now just a way to spend a few hours looking at stuff you can buy a lot cheaper online.

I only saw one vendor that had 3 or 4 odd AR barrels nothing special though. Mostly a lot of junk and Chinese made flashlights and sights. Very disappointed in this show as it used to be one of my favorites. Now just a way to spend a few hours looking at stuff you can buy a lot cheaper online.

thanks....you saved me some gas money.

There were a few deals there if they had what you want. One guy had Winchester primers for $30/1000. That is a good price, for "local", if he had what you wanted. Unfortunately he did not have any small pistol. There seemed to be a lot of CFE Pistol Powder available and you could get that for $25/lb. Once again, not a bad price for local.

Most of the new Smith & Wessons and Rugers were on the high side. There are better or equal deals locally.

Some of the ammo was just down right ridiculous for price. There was a guy who had a bunch of old UMC in 30 Carbine. He had it priced $30/50. I asked if I could get it any cheaper if I bought all 8 boxes he had. He said no. I went to another guy and got the Aguila for $22/50 but I had to by 5 boxes. Maybe the UMC is better than the Aguila but my M1 Carbine will eat either and not complain. $22/50 is not the best deal but it is not a bad deal either. $30/50 is high.

For sale at the show by a dealer with a sense of humor: "banana clip."

attachment.php

Attachments

• Banana clip.jpg
    Banana clip.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 229
Picked up a couple of S&W factory 1911 mags, like new for a good price. Had a good time introducing my nephew to the gun shows.

I got there early before the show, found and asked the guy with many glock mags for a 19 pre-ban, he said 3 other dealers bought them from him, he still had 17's but I wanted a 19. Oh well, I guess this is what it comes to these days. There was another guy who could use some people skills who had high capacity mags for glock but I knew enough from this forum to see they were post 1998 mags and when I said something he got bent out of shape , maybe from losing a sale, and he bashed us people and our state. As if we had a choice with the liberals who did the legislature on that stupid law.

I got there early before the show, found and asked the guy with many glock mags for a 19 pre-ban, he said 3 other dealers bought them from him, he still had 17's but I wanted a 19. Oh well, I guess this is what it comes to these days. There was another guy who could use some people skills who had high capacity mags for glock but I knew enough from this forum to see they were post 1998 mags and when I said something he got bent out of shape , maybe from losing a sale, and he bashed us people and our state. As if we had a choice with the liberals who did the legislature on that stupid law.

Post 1994 for magazines.

Back
Top Bottom