Wife's on board

[grin]After a slow process and patiently explaining about firearms I got the bride to get a LTC application.She even went to the PD herself to pick it up.I let her go at her own pace and we will be filling it out in the next day or two.I am very excited she is doing this,even if she does not carry this is a great milestone.We were at a gun shop and she said she likes this one,the .38 with the pink grips[grin]Baby steps Baby steps are being made[grin][grin]

This is like reading a page out of my own life. Unfortunately right down to the pink grips. Firearms safety class starts in 2 weeks.

All it took was for me to take her shooting just once(only took 12 years) for her to get her lic. She has had if for 2 months now.[smile]

Jay

[grin]After a slow process and patiently explaining about firearms I got the bride to get a LTC application.She even went to the PD herself to pick it up.I let her go at her own pace and we will be filling it out in the next day or two.I am very excited she is doing this,even if she does not carry this is a great milestone.We were at a gun shop and she said she likes this one,the .38 with the pink grips[grin]Baby steps Baby steps are being made[grin][grin]

That's a little funny.

My wife is awaiting her LTC: No restrictions now, and also zeroed in on the pink-gripped revolver when we went scouting for what feels good to her on Tuesday.

You weren't in Pete's by any chance, were you? If so, I guess our wives actually fondled the same exact .38. [grin]

That's a little funny.

My wife is awaiting her LTC: No restrictions now, and also zeroed in on the pink-gripped revolver when we went scouting for what feels good to her on Tuesday.

You weren't in Pete's by any chance, were you? If so, I guess our wives actually fondled the same exact .38. [grin]

No I was at North Shore Firearms, but does this mean we are related?[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom