Wife had her interview today

They even put it on hold for her until her birthday in a couple weeks to so she wouldn't lose most of this year when it come for her to renew

Congrats! Any pointers on how to light that fire under my wife's ass?

Hmm...that doesn't sound right.

Sad thing is she has been shooting way before I got into the sport. She just needed a nudge to finally go for it.

This is my escape. Not sure if I want her to know about my love affair with NES. She just calls it my gun site

Sad thing is she has been shooting way before I got into the sport. She just needed a nudge to finally go for it.

This is my escape. Not sure if I want her to know about my love affair with NES. She just calls it my gun site

You should bring her in here. What harm could come from that? [grin] Really.

You should bring her in here. What harm could come from that? [grin] Really.

ugggggg..........she knows of NES. I think she knows this is my escape from the reality of being married with kids...Of course she will be welcome to join...always has..............This is why I love her

But I will ask her to join

ugggggg..........she knows of NES. I think she knows this is my escape from the reality of being married with kids...Of course she will be welcome to join...always has..............This is why I love her

Good because I already e-mailed her. [smile][wink]

Kidding. I pm'd her, She's already here. [smile]

Kidding again, She's on Face Book...[laugh]

I'm happy for you guys though. Good Work.

My wife is addicted to Facebook to much to think about joining up here.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom