Why are my inserted images so small?

Use Photobucket. Upload your images to photobucket, and then click on 'image code' and copy and paste it here. That way you get fullsize photos.

I have to admit, I first read the title as "Why are inserted MAGS so small?"

I was gonna say because you're in the PRM, then I read it again.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SavageA_zps87d6fc0f.jpg

you don't want to make a link, you want to click the "insert image" icon, pick "from URL" and uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

Use Photobucket. Upload your images to photobucket, and then click on 'image code' and copy and paste it here. That way you get fullsize photos.

This.

Another good place to upload images is : TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Then use "direct link for layouts" and choose "from URL instead" of "from computer" when you upload to NES.

Remember to uncheck the box that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" as it is checked by default. [wink]

Your photo on photobucket is the size that is displaying... the forum won't make it any bigger than it already is. At least the one that you linked to in the above post.

I fixed the main issue regarding retrieving images from other sites... this should work better now. You no longer have to uncheck the retrieve image and reference locally box. Once the image is in your message, double click on it and a box with a ton of options will pop up. You can change the size of the referenced image there.

g-cvr-130710-air-crash-1055p.grid-5x2.jpg

There's a "that's what she said!" joke in here somewhere...

You can always use that joke in any conversation. [laugh]

When my 23 year old daughter said she was determined to reach a personal goal and, "I think I have it in me!", I bit my tongue and resisted. [wink]

It's doubly funny because she has her mother's absolutely filthy sense of humor.

Anyone else able to do this successfully or am I alone here?

Back
Top Bottom