Who R U?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmjkd

Instructor
R U the joker who just post stupid comments? The serious one who is trying to learn as much as he can if TSHTF? the gun guy who dislikes knives? or the knife guy or dislikes guns? the prepper who wants to buy their safety? or the bushman who wants to be responsible for his own safety?

Some just put down the other guys concepts cuz they don’t agree/understand….I just don’t get it? Where do you stand?

R U the joker who just post stupid comments? The serious one who is trying to learn as much as he can if TSHTF? the gun guy who dislikes knives? or the knife guy or dislikes guns? the prepper who wants to buy their safety? or the bushman who wants to be responsible for his own safety?

Some just put down the other guys concepts cuz they don’t agree/understand….I just don’t get it? Where do you stand?

Y do U ask?

I have no idea about me...but we all know what kind of poster you are..

I woke up in a SoHo doorway, a policeman called my name
He said, "you can go sleep at home tonight, if you can get up and walk away"

Im the joker that passed 5th grade English.

"I hurt somebody's feelings once."

Oh man, what is that from? Right on the tip of my tongue...

ETA! Ronin! yeahyeah!!! good flick.

the gun guy who dislikes knives? or the knife guy or dislikes guns?

I'm a gun guy who likes knives. Before I got my FID @ 19 yrs old, I was a knife guy who likes guns. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

Last edited:

Capt Walt? Is that you? Where have you been?

210px-Frank_Dekova.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom