Who "owns" Moosilauke?

Safe to carry on Moosilauke (OC or concealed?) with the whole Dartmouth connection to the property?

Are you talking about the mountain? Great question

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Moosilauke

The Moosilauke Ravine Lodge, which offers food and accommodations to hikers, is situated in the valley on the southeast side of the mountain. The lodge is owned by Dartmouth College and is run by members of the Dartmouth Outing Club. Dartmouth College owns much of the southern and eastern portions of the mountain and has long had a close association with it, with the Outing Club maintaining its trails and the Appalachian Trail from Kinsman Notch southward to Hanover. Due to this long association, Moosilauke is often called "Dartmouth's Mountain".[7]

It's not very busy, do it. I don't think you will have much of an issue honestly. Especially with the bear problems this year

I am not sure, but I don't think NH has a school exclusion for colleges. If that is the case, you are are at risk of being told you are violating a dress code so to speak.

I am not sure, but I don't think NH has a school exclusion for colleges. If that is the case, you are are at risk of being told you are violating a dress code so to speak.

No RSA making colleges off limits. School rules usually apply to students, faculty and staff only.

Back
Top Bottom