• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who does cerakote?

I had my m&p cerakoted and now want to do my glock but it seems that the place I went to before doesn't do it anymore, does anyone know a good place around the woburn area?

I'm sure someone will chime in more local to you, but as 7 people before me have read this thread and not responded, perhaps others are curious as well. for those in the Springfield area, Paper City Firearms in Holyoke MA does cerakote services, and does a phenomenal job. they did a lower for me and I have been very pleased with how it came out. I do not work for them, just a satisfied local customer/resident. cheers

Southeast Ma - I will always recommend Tim at G&N Gunsmithing (Formally Gostilng Gunsmithing) located at Gartman Arms in Wrentham. Some of the best work I have ever seen. Very good prices too.

I just brought some magazines to Proline in Warwick RI to have cerakoted. I don't know how they look, because I am picking them up tonight if I get out of work on time.

Why does something like this run? Obviously ball park.

Say... on a Full Size M&P?

Here is prolines pricing. looks like $150 for a handgun, one color.

http://www.prolinefirearms.com/cerakote/

I just brought some magazines to Proline in Warwick RI to have cerakoted. I don't know how they look, because I am picking them up tonight if I get out of work on time.

Here is prolines pricing. looks like $150 for a handgun, one color.

http://www.prolinefirearms.com/cerakote/

Ouch! I had 1776 Cerakote the slide on my G23 and the price was less than 1/2 that. I suspect that Tim Gostling (now G&N Gunsmithing) did the work.

Tim Gosling located at Gartman Arms Wrentham. Nowhere near woburn but he does excellent work.

Northeast does a nice job. I need to take a better picture, this one doesn't do Steve's work justice:

2014-06-02190448HDR_zpsd6a404bf.jpg

Sorta OT, but can this be done to rims?

I don't see why not. As long as they fit in the oven...

I'm sure someone will chime in more local to you, but as 7 people before me have read this thread and not responded, perhaps others are curious as well. for those in the Springfield area, Paper City Firearms in Holyoke MA does cerakote services, and does a phenomenal job. they did a lower for me and I have been very pleased with how it came out. I do not work for them, just a satisfied local customer/resident. cheers

Another +1 for Marshall at Paper City. He's done a number of things for me and all have turned out really well.

Back
Top Bottom