• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White nationalists could have firearms taken under red flag law proposed by Kamala Harris

They have the full support of the media, and most Americans have no idea what is happening right under their noses. This young lady lays it out quite nicely. This our country within the next few years, maybe less.

View: https://youtu.be/YX3r3qm6NWM

I say people are slowly seeing what’s going on and are getting fed up with it. There are people that will not change their minds about Trump but I do feel that a lot of the people like that see that Biden is literally Senile and will just not vote. Trump has a good chance of getting re elected and I believe he will drop the hammer on these dirtbags, that will be a step in the right direction I’m hoping. I don’t have much faith in the population but it’s getting more and more obvious how ridiculous things are getting.

If someone has something on Roberts, they had a warehouse on Kamala, probably including pictorial and video evidence. Entire Dim ticket is a giant question mark on what puppet masters want to do.
Good point.
One past performance.

These Dems are not even trying to hide how absurd they are and what their agenda is.
Wonder if Bill Clinton still feels the same way about
Al Gore's elite strategic gun control platform as he used to?

I say people are slowly seeing what’s going on and are getting fed up with it.
Displayed in full view of Teh Children walking to the beach at the campground,
Zero Fvcks Given.

Back
Top Bottom