• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where's the cheapest 9mm cartons?

I can get Winchester white-box in 9mm for about $7.40 or so at Wal-Mart, but they never have much of it in stock. Does anyone know a source for 1000rd packs for less than $7.40/50rds?

My Wally World sells the 100 round Winchester White Box for $12.88

When all the stars are aligned and Dicks has a sale, their Remington 9mm comes out to about the same price when you buy a case. (I try to stay away from the Remington - while it is fine in my pistols, it will not run in my UZI)

Thanks icyclefar. There are only a couple of Dicks near me (so far as I know), so I might check them out too...

I didn't even know Remington made white box ammo.

Dick's often will have Remington (UMC) FMJ in 50 round boxes for $6.99 case priced ($69.99 per case)

But Wal-Mart is still my place for ammo, $12.88 per WWB value pack. I shoot very little 9mm because my Sigma handles like a pig, but that is what I use.

I didn't even know Remington made white box ammo.

Dick's often will have Remington (UMC) FMJ in 50 round boxes for $6.99 case priced ($69.99 per case)

But Wal-Mart is still my place for ammo, $12.88 per WWB value pack. I shoot very little 9mm because my Sigma handles like a pig, but that is what I use.

Remington doesn't make a white box, well not that I've seen. The white box at Dicks is a Winchester JHP. Not a plinking round...they are also about 12-15 bucks a box.

Dick's Sporting Goods

Prices for 9mm ammunition

Remington UMC - 9mm 115 gr. FMJ
$9.99/box of 50 rds.

Winchester Personal Protection - 9mm 115 gr. JHP
$12.99/box of 50 rds.

Federal Premium Personal Defense - 9mm 135 gr. JHP
Low Recoil - Hydra-Shok
$15.99/box of 20 rds.

You will save extra money per box if you buy 10 boxes or more!

I always buy WWB at Walmart. Last week it was 12.88/ box of 100 in Bellingham.

Because I am close to Rhode Island I just called WalMart in Woonsocket just to see if prices are different.

WWB 9mm box of 100= $14.56!!!!

She said price just went up this week from the $12.88 price. Two years ago I was paying +- $10.50/box at Walmart. I knew I should have bought several more cases at that price. As it was I bought quite a bit.

Depending on your needs consider reloading... even for 9mm. It's fun and depending on what you use for bullets you can reload for about $80 for 1000 FMJ. I've just started reloading and even at a snails pace cranking out 100-200 rounds/hour is easy and fun. I don't see prices going down for any commercial ammo.

Back
Top Bottom