Where to get safe?

I've been searching around the internet and decided on a Fort Knox gun safe. That was easy. Now I'm trying to find a good dealer somewhere on the south shore that can give me a decent price. Anyone know of a local shop or store that sells these?
thanks,
Jim

I bought my Ft. Knox at Rileys in Hooksett. The one I wanted was not in stock so they ordered it and it was 6 weeks. They have a fireman who does delivery on the side and he was well worth the money for the almost 900# safe. Excellent safe, and Gerry at Rileys told me I didn't need some extras that I asked about, so he didn't try and sell me something I did not need.

I bought my Ft. Knox at Rileys in Hooksett. The one I wanted was not in stock so they ordered it and it was 6 weeks. They have a fireman who does delivery on the side and he was well worth the money for the almost 900# safe. Excellent safe, and Gerry at Rileys told me I didn't need some extras that I asked about, so he didn't try and sell me something I did not need.

Riley's delivered to you in Mass? And move it in the house, not just leave it on the driveway?

Back
Top Bottom