Where to buy casting equipment.

Does anyone know anywhere local to buy casting equipment, molds, pots, and the like? I'm in RI so preferably south of the Mass Pike.

You may have some difficulty finding that stuff in a store these days. I am sure you could order it from your local shop. Although, I have seen some casting equipment in Cabela's in E. Hartford. You could order it online too...

Your best bet is to order online, I haven't found any local shops with more than the very basics. www.midwayusa.com has just about everything you'll need. Prices are a little higher than other places but thet stock almost everything you'll need. www.natchezss.com Natchez Shooters Supply has a good selection with a little better pricing than Midway but not as many items. Both deliver very quickly.

Don't know if you are aware but there is a forum similar to this forum that is for casting "boolits" at http://castboolits.gunloads.com/index.php which is a great resource for beginning casters. I've been casting for 20 years or so, feel free to PM if there is anything I can help you with.

There are good buys to be had on ebay etc. where there may also be molds thrown in. I bought my Mag 20 from Highlander for $40. Best investment I have made in a while.

I buy lead from a local dealer, EVERYTHING else is online. Some of the companies i use require I.D. notary etc. Well worth it I am only loyal to the lowest price.

reloadng

try XXXXXXXXX I have always got from them,started when I was in Mass,4 day delivery.may have trouble now as every manufacturer is going wide open to keep up with demand.Its fantastic the number of gun owners going into reloading.
I do know they give 30% of on Lee and discount all others.[rolleyes][smile]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom