Where to buy a 10/22

jon

Just looking to see where around the metro boston area I can find a good deal on a 10/22 new or used is fine, just want to build a little plinking rifle for the GF.

Just looking to see where around the metro boston area I can find a good deal on a 10/22 new or used is fine, just want to build a little plinking rifle for the GF.
I was just looking for one.
You can buy new ones around 190 or so.
I went to Schriners gun show 2 weeks ago and picked one up for $145 used. Apparently it was manufactured in 1976. Talk about holding its value.

I think your best bet is at gun shows.
At any store, you're going to find used ones only marginally cheaper than new ones.

Zero Hour Arms told me occasionally it gets some in but they'll be around 140-160. Hell, for that price, you might as well spend the extra 30-40 bucks and just get a new one.

I bought mine on sale at Four Seasons. I was surprised to find out that Dick's Sporting Goods' everyday price on the same 10/22 was 20 bucks cheaper! I didn't mind giving the extra $20 to Carl as FS though. They have always treated me good there.

ZHA could order one for you. I think their price was a little higher than the previously quoted prices though. I went in there myself looking for the regular old Ruger 10/22 carbine and ended up leaving with the target version with the hammer forged barrel and adjustable stock. It's a nice little rifle. Probably a little more than what you're looking for though for the gf.

Back
Top Bottom