Where is the Gun Show in Lunenburg, MA this weekend?

I looked on their website, and the schedule of events mentions nothing about the supposed gun show tomorrow. I was hoping to get an address so I could google directions.

Any info?

Their calendar of events list a pistol pin shoot for 10/26, but nothing for tomorrow.

I believe the address is
200 Reservoir Rd
Lunenburg, MA 01462

Last edited:
Thanks for the address. I'll take a swing by to see if the show is going on tomorrow.

Went to the show. At least 6-10 fewer tables compared to last time. Not much in the way of firearms (Matchshot from Gardiner was there), but some reloading supplies. Picked up 500 .223 bullets ~$8/100. Missed out on some 308s 160 grain I think, $10 for ~250. Only about two thirds of the normal crowd, left by 10:20

I went later this afternoon.If I had the extra cash I would have walked out with a shotgun, there were a couple nice slug guns......but I did pick up the one lonely box of 7.62x54R that I saw. I guess I'll just have to go to Bron's and pick up one of the 440 round cans.

I went as well since I was in the area. If I had driven specifically out there for this show I would of been greatly dissapointed. They must have done a bad job of advertising this as there was no one there when I got there at 2pm and there was mostly junk for sale. A few firearms table, including the typically overpriced guy that's in the front right. Nothing spectacular. Might just pass this one up going forward.

Back
Top Bottom