Where in Eastern Mass can I purchse Stag Arms?

Where in Eastern Mass is a good store that I can purchase a Stag Arms M16? Ive called the Powderhorn in Hyannis, M&M in Plymouth, and they both dont carry them. All the help is appreciated. Thanks!

-James

I believe you're looking for an AR15 not an M16...is that correct? I mean to say, that you are looking for the civilian semi auto rifle patterned after the select-fire military model M16 which one needs to green card for. I'm sure that they figured that out and had no AR15s either but to get a better answer when making future calls, remember to ask for an AR15.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is my day off and if I dont get caught up doing something else, Im going to take the drive out there. I'll post my review if I do head out there.

-James

Welp, just an update. I went to Zero Hour Arms and let me tell ya, great guys! For being a manager at a small business, I know the importance of great customer service, these guys have it. I also traveled to M&M Outfitters in Plymouth, and was not pleasant. Grumpy people, made me feel stupid (asked questions that I really had no idea what the answer was). The only nice person there was a older lady.

After all this, the guys at Zero Hour Arms convinced me to get an AK for my first assault weapon. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the help so far.

-James

Welp, just an update. I went to Zero Hour Arms and let me tell ya, great guys! For being a manager at a small business, I know the importance of great customer service, these guys have it. I also traveled to M&M Outfitters in Plymouth, and was not pleasant. Grumpy people, made me feel stupid (asked questions that I really had no idea what the answer was). The only nice person there was a older lady.

After all this, the guys at Zero Hour Arms convinced me to get an AK for my first assault weapon. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the help so far.

-James

assault weapon is what the antis call them. I hope you bought a really nice rifle instead(don't like AKs but who's counting). One thing we gun owners need to be really mindful of is not propagating the fear of inanimate objects. One of the things that drives me nuts at one of the clubs I am a member of is for sale ads that talk about imminent bans and use other terms that are derogatory to gun owners(these ads are written by our own people).

assault weapon is what the antis call them. I hope you bought a really nice rifle instead(don't like AKs but who's counting). One thing we gun owners need to be really mindful of is not propagating the fear of inanimate objects. One of the things that drives me nuts at one of the clubs I am a member of is for sale ads that talk about imminent bans and use other terms that are derogatory to gun owners(these ads are written by our own people).

Fair enough. You could say in your argument that a black powder rifle from the 1800's was an "assault rifle". I completely agree as well, I really cant stand lately how everyone is saying, "buy an AR before Obama bans them".

Back
Top Bottom