Where can I get a replacement stock for an Enfield 2A

Rockrivr1

NES Member
I brought my Enfield Ishapore 2A to the car shoot last weekend and after shooting it a lot, it opened up a few significant cracks. I knew about these cracks from when I bought it and have spent a good amount of time trying to glue them down in one way or another. Unfortuantely they open back up after shooting and this time it probably a waste to try and fix the stock anymore.

Does anyone know of a source where I could pick up a replacement stock for it. I wouldn't need the butt stock or the hand guard, just the receiver stock. I'd by a full set though if that was the only way they came.

I'm not sure if the Enfield stocks are all the same across the different models, so I'd figured I'd ask before buying one and finding out the hard way.

I'm not sure if they're a universal fit or not. I'm still a newbie at Enfields. Check around tomorrow at the show. There are usually a few people selling stocks.
If you want to get an idea if they're interchangeable between models, do a search for synthetic Enfield stocks and see if they say fits No 4 or No 1, or both.

Edit note: I checked a few synthetic stock sites and found you'll need one for a No1 Mk3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom