When things are packed to close in the safe....

mac1911

NES Member
Things get a little mixed up
78 year old 22 came out with a 2017 scope and a 2018 ruger build came out with 78 year old sights
iDT0D6R.jpg

"Yer the kind of guy that shoves a Chevy 350 into a Model T bucket, aren't you?"

No, just no - in the words of Gene Wilder: "Strike that, reverse it."
if that's whats kicking around yes.... these are set up to easily switch back and forth...

Mueller makes great scopes, especially that one.
so far i like the scope, very clear even on high X I run 24x (it looks like thats where the "mil" is correct. I didnt not have a lot of time or a stady rest to really see how many dots it will cover exactly....
the side focus works very well and its darn close to the yardage marks on the wheel...I end up making my own marks anyway.
parallax is nil down to 10 yards. Quick test today as i was not good for any real testing but happy so far... zero for 100 yards and then see if i i havwe enough adjustment or hold over for 200. Thats the only down side of the mueller only 20" from center for adjustments so a 20moa mount is almost a must
DSBfkRO.jpg

snuck out at lunch not to bad for a quick 10 minute range trip. mediocre ammo at best. The low shot on the top group was a call as the report was very weak.
only had time for the mags i loaded. 1 6 round factory mag and 1 10 rounder and i had a miss feed fun stuff
2BswAfk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom