Whats wrong with this M1 enbloc

It's a single load clip. You use them in competition.

20130606-195136.jpg

It's cut mirror opposite from above. For a leftie?
whoohoo thanks for playing silly lefty games! I cant say it works any better but being a lefty I wanted a LH sled...
the RH "sled " loads the cartridge on the right my new custom LH sled cartridge loads from the left.....that just has to be better.

New one, mac1911? LOL, scrolling down the posts I was guessing it was somehow modified for a lefty.

Whats wrong with this M1 enbloc

whoohoo thanks for playing silly lefty games! I cant say it works any better but being a lefty I wanted a LH sled...
the RH "sled " loads the cartridge on the right my new custom LH sled cartridge loads from the left.....that just has to be better.

So you admit you are wrong handed?

So you admit you are wrong handed?

No but you righties would have been lost if I asked "whats right about this enbloc" [wink]

I shoot lefty cause righty is to easy, added bonus RH shooters cant blame sucking on shooting LH [smile] The bullets have a wild curve applied to them when you shoot LH, very challenging

Last edited:

You can use the "RH" clip and load on the left but I find the cartridge will pop up to early and get jammed up into the top of the chamber area or fling out all together.
Being a LH Shooter I wanted a LH SLED just because. My Next Sling I want to have Left Hand Use Only stamped into the leather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom