• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's it like working with guys like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pleasant, you always have to watch your back.

I didn't read the thread or watch the video but it seems every PD has a heavy-handed officer. You either refuse to partner with him or be very careful not to get jammed up if he goes off the rails.

I don't work with anyone like that.

Oh, I get it, it's a 'every cop must either know someone like this or be that cop' thread.

I don't work with anyone like that.

Oh, I get it, it's a 'every cop must either know someone like this or be that cop' thread.

I think it's more of an every station seems to have at least one guy like this, everyone knows who it is, and none of them ever say or do anything about it... you know... thin blue wall of denial and all that...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

In my case, the officer was verbally abusive with teenagers. Uncalled for, but no brutality that was uncalled for.

How do they manage to keep their jobs after something like this? I'm thinking union somehow?

How do they manage to keep their jobs after something like this? I'm thinking union somehow?

What exactly do you think it is the union does in cases like this? At the most, they supply an attorney. Attorneys argue, and make deals, thats what attorneys do. As far as firing this douchebag, youd assume it would be a no brainer, I know I did. My opinion here of course, but he kept his job due to a lack of balls and common sense of his chief. Its beyond disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's more of an every station seems to have at least one guy like this, everyone knows who it is, and none of them ever say or do anything about it... you know... thin blue wall of denial and all that...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, thats it.

What exactly do you think it is the union does in cases like this? At the most, they supply an attorney. Attorneys argue, and make deals, thats what attorneys do. As far as firing this douchebag, youd assume it would be a no brainer, I know I did. My opinion here of course, but he kept his job due to a lack of balls and common sense of his chief. Its beyond disgusting.

Our guy got reinstated a couple of times by the Civil Circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom