What, USPSA at Manville in the rain?

How was the match today? I couldn't go my wife is way too close to giving birth and she doesn't want me far away for obvious reasons. Now if she'll just push this little guy out I can get back to shooting. HAHA

Matt, looks like you dominated today!!! How bad was it raining this morning?

Super fast work on the scores, Matt. Thanks.

Let us hope this is not the LAST match at Manville. I'd miss going there just so the "golfers with guns" can have a picnic after they shoot.

Super fast work on the scores, Matt. Thanks.

Let us hope this is not the LAST match at Manville. I'd miss going there just so the "golfers with guns" can have a picnic after they shoot.

Is there talk that there will be no more USPSA matches at Manville? I hope not as it's always a great club to shoot at.

Pete

Pete- nope, didn't dominate, was just steady really, and others made mistakes. First three stages I wasn't even much into it because of how crummy the weather was to start with, and I was just rushed all day, knowing i had to be at my club for 2 at the latest, to open it and tend bar. I still had to get a fathers day card, and wrap the gift, and then show up for a fathers day thing at my brothers house for 630, then get somewhere else for before 9 for the Celtics game. So i just knew my day was going to be rushing around all day. John Sardina snapped me out of it on the last stage by telling me I wasn't myself and hadn't been smiling about being off shooting like I normally am. So he put me back in the right frame of mind to put up a 16 something hit factor on my last stage. That was cool, Greg set that up, it was a total blaze away at targets stage. The rain was horrible to start, but it let up and stopped around 1030, and we didn't get started till about 10, so it wasn't too bad, except it ruined my initial target set up. Scores got done fast because it was fathers day and I knew i had to be somewhere and wouldn't have a chance to do them until Monday night at the earliest if I didn't do them while playing bartender. Good thing it wasn't busy. As for talk about no more matches at Manville, there is nothing to report on that potential development at this time. I ask that no one discuss, or speculate about it here as to why there may not be any more at this time. If things should change we will know shortly, this won't be a last minute thing posted on announcements like a day before the match. As of right now, our schedule is still posted on the uspsa-ne page.

As for talk about no more matches at Manville, there is nothing to report on that potential development at this time. I ask that no one discuss, or speculate about it here as to why there may not be any more at this time. If things should change we will know shortly, this won't be a last minute thing posted on announcements like a day before the match.

Please keep us posted. A notice on this thread would be good.

It was a good match for me. I shot my first clean match so far this year! It's amazing what happens when you slow down and just try to get As...

Back
Top Bottom