What the?

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Weirdest Law in every state...

Happened to come across this...believe it or not. I'd like to see a bunch of us try it!

t

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 2.26.38 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 2.26.38 PM.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 123
In the eastern Oregon desert country there's a little town that still has a law making it illegal to kick the heads off of snakes.

100+ years ago the sidewalks were elevated planks. The snakes liked the shade during the day but occasionally would poke their heads up between the planks to look around. If you kicked the snake's head off the rotting body under the sidewalk smelled.

Obviously colonial in origin to protect the gathering against local natives...wonder if I'd get in trouble if I brought my 1812 Springfield with me...since 'legally' it's a non-gun antique.

[grenade]

t

Attachments

• DSCN3609.jpg
    DSCN3609.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 20
Obviously colonial in origin to protect the gathering against local natives...wonder if I'd get in trouble if I brought my 1812 Springfield with me...since 'legally' it's a non-gun antique.

[grenade]

t

I bet if you carried that musket while dressed in current times clothes, someone would call the cops. But if you dressed in 19th century garb, betcha no one would call the cops. ;)

Such hypocrisy. I have to carry my rifle from the car to the gun store in a gun sock, but everyone obviously knows what it is on my shoulder.

t

I bet if you carried that musket while dressed in current times clothes, someone would call the cops. But if you dressed in 19th century garb, betcha no one would call the cops. ;)

And they might ask if you can help score some Patriots tickets too! (Love that End Zone Militia!)

Back
Top Bottom