• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What, no IDPA this weekend?

Bass River has a classifier scheduled for the 29th, start time is 10:00

Respectfully,

jkelly

Jim:

Can you provide a link to their schedule? We have requested dates from the Riverside E-Board and I want to make sure that there is minimal conflict with other IDPA events. I have WPRC and HSC/MetroW.

Thanks,

Bob

I have never been to Bass River. It's a bit of a hall for me, but I would like to make a classifier sooner then later.
Will,
There seems to be a few Classifiers coming up:
Bass River 29 Mar 09
Hartford 5 Apr 09
Worcester 11 Apr 09

Probably one at New Bedford and Harvard soon also.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Last edited:
Will,
There seems to be a few Classifiers coming up:
Bass River 29 Mar 09
Hartford 5 Apr 09
Worcester 11 Apr 09

Probably one at New Bedford and Harvard soon also.

Respectfully,

jkelly

The 11th is the one I have on my calender to hit. Didn't see any 2009 schedule on the NB page yet, and didn't see anything sooner then that at Harvard.

We will look forward to seeing you shoot really well with that new 1911 of yours Will!!!!

Assuming it's 100% broken in, I plan to use it for sure. Need at least another few hundred trouble free rnds before it's GTG. If not, I will use the Colt. I only hope to score as high as you do before I die. [thinking]

Any regular matches this weekend? If not, anyone want to meet up Sat or Sun and do some practice at a range that allows putting up targets and shooting IDPA style?

Will,
There is only the Bass River Classifier on Sunday, but there is an Action Pistol shoot (USPSA like maybe 30 rounds a stage, 3 stages) at the Independent in Foxboro the 28th. You can shoot your new gun in single stack, let me know if you need some single stack magazine holders. They put on a very good shoot and it's cheap ($10 a gun) most it shoot twice ($20), that's a lot of rounds!

http://independentclub.homestead.com/home.html

Respectfully,

jkelly

Last edited:
Will,
There is only the Bass River Classifier on Sunday, but there is an Action Pistol shoot (USPSA like maybe 30 rounds a stage, 3 stages) at the Independent in Foxboro the 28th. You can shoot your new gun in single stack, let me know if you need some single stack magazine holders. They put on a very good shoot and it's cheap ($10 a gun) most it shoot twice ($20), that's a lot of rounds!

http://independentclub.homestead.com/home.html

Respectfully,

jkelly

Hmmmm, never been to that club, but I might be check that out! Thanx.

Harvard is having a match on the 4th, 6 stages one of which is in doors.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Bass River IDPA Regular match

This weekend is a regular IDPA match at Bass River 4 - 5 stages. Should be a good match as always. Classifier will be the last weekend in May

This weekend is a regular IDPA match at Bass River 4 - 5 stages. Should be a good match as always. Classifier will be the last weekend in May

It looks like it is going to rain tomorrow...Do you know if they shoot rain or shine?

Thanks!

I know there's a qualifier at Harvard this weekend, but any regular matches this memorial day weekend?
I think S&W has a match and Independent (Foxboro) has an action pistol shoot tomorrow that you could shoot Single Stack in.

Respectfully,
jkelly

I am going to be running the IDPA at Mo Beach - the first matches open to the public will be in mid-summer. before that I am going to be doing orientation and qualifying matches for club members only - send me a PM if you want more info.
-Rob

I am going to be running the IDPA at Mo Beach - the first matches open to the public will be in mid-summer. before that I am going to be doing orientation and qualifying matches for club members only - send me a PM if you want more info.
-Rob

OK, first question. What is Mo Beach? [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom