• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What kind of headline is this

A real stand up citizen -

Munoz is a felon with convictions dating back to 1994, when he was sentenced to more than two years in prison for receiving stolen property.

In May, he was arrested for possessing ammunition as a felon, but the felony charge was dismissed. Munoz was most recently arrested Sunday for investigation of possessing controlled substance paraphernalia and a felony charge of possessing ammunition as a felon. Dawn Meier said police found a syringe at the home where the slaying would happen five days later.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not siding with the criminal here, but if you come to my house, you'll find syringes as well (we have a diabetic cat). And ammo and drug paraphernalia? Could be a bong and a box of .22 short for all we know.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not siding with the criminal here, but if you come to my house, you'll find syringes as well (we have a diabetic cat). And ammo and drug paraphernalia? Could be a bong and a box of .22 short for all we know.

Agreed. Receiving stolen property is also one of those charges that needs a lot more explaining to know if it was truly criminal or just ignorance/stupidity/bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom