What happened today

GunGrey

Banned
the site was down for a while and now it backs up. I can only access it from my phone and not my home computer. Getting a blue screen saying apache is working in the cpanel.

Don't get why it is working on the phone and not the laptop?

the site was down for a while and now it backs up. I can only access it from my phone and not my home computer. Getting a blue screen saying apache is working in the cpanel.

I got the Apache thing earlier and I shut my computer down and when I turned it back on I got a different thing.

Hardware failure today. Shouldn't be any more issues though - what URL are you accessing the forums through - and what URL shows in the address bar when you get the apache message?

Hardware failure today. Shouldn't be any more issues though - what URL are you accessing the forums through - and what URL shows in the address bar when you get the apache message?

search for users post or started thread gives this error

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Search should now be working. Profile page should also be working now.

It might be a bit slow to update today as things get caught up.

What's up with you and helicopters?

damn, ibtl

I find it both astonishing and a little annoying that people see a helicopter, then feel the need to start a thread on NES to ask about it.

This happens with no other motorized vehicle that travels through the air, on land, or in water.

Simple fix but I don't have access to a computer at the moment. Will try to get it up this evening.

Just an FYI in case you are not aware.

Tried to use the search function. I was searching for a keyword and a specific user.

Received the following error:
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Also, if I click "View Forum Posts" of another member I get the error above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom