What's up with Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

DarkNet

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In the Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!! thread in Off Topics, last page, is something there loading up the page, to kind of "prevent" you from using the back arrow? If I click and hold the back arrow, I can select a much earlier page, or I can use the links at the top, but just pressing the back arrow keeps me on the same page, because there ~7ish entries for the page. Doesn't happen on any other pages, even in the same thread.

Whiskeywon

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Haven’t had any issues. That being said your title caught my attention too quickly because I was looking for thread and accidentally ended up in yours.

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
On my phone, tweets do not load properly and pages with them do not recognize the back arrow to the previous page...

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
On my browser in private mode tweets and reddit links don't open - makes about half the thread invisible.

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Pics are loading incorrectly, blown up too largr, unable to use 'back' arrow properly.. Multiple problems (on my Android) ...
etc etc etc

What's going on with the Funny Pics thread?? Something is wrong... Hello Mods? Techs? Help?

Top Bottom