What do you think about a for Mil Surp Trading site on NES?

Would you like to see a mil surp specific trading site on NES?

• No, I think it is a bad idea.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yes I would like to see a sticky in the mil sup forum.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yes, I woud like to see a folder in the classfieds just for mil surps.

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to see a dedicated spot for mil surp trading/selling/wantingtobuy on NES. Either its own folder on the classifieds or a sticky in this forum. If we can get enough people who support the idea perhaps we can petition the folks who run NES to provide such a thing.

What do you all think? Good idea, bad idea, sticky or folder in the classifieds?

Last edited:
I would like to see a dedicated folder for MilSurp stuff but I don't know how much attention it would get. Is there a cost to NES associated with adding another folder?

I do not think there would be any cost incurred. However, I have no idea if the folks who run NES would be remotely interested. My interest is simply one of ease. Right now, with the classifieds, there are a lot of ads I have to shift through to find the few C&R's listed. It would be much simpler to have one folder in the classifieds to list the Mosins, Enfields, Mausers or what ever else we are looking for and wanting to sell. AR15 has it's own C&R folder and Gunboards even has stickies for Enfields and Arisakas with in those forums for trading.

From my perspective, I cannot see any negatives. If popular, it might even open up an avenue of more revenue for NES by attracting C&R specific businesses to advertise. It is an idea and I wanted to see how much interest there would be in it.

I do not think there would be any cost incurred. However, I have no idea if the folks who run NES would be remotely interested. My interest is simply one of ease. Right now, with the classifieds, there are a lot of ads I have to shift through to find the few C&R's listed. It would be much simpler to have one folder in the classifieds to list the Mosins, Enfields, Mausers or what ever else we are looking for and wanting to sell. AR15 has it's own C&R folder and Gunboards even has stickies for Enfields and Arisakas with in those forums for trading.

From my perspective, I cannot see any negatives. If popular, it might even open up an avenue of more revenue for NES by attracting C&R specific businesses to advertise. It is an idea and I wanted to see how much interest there would be in it.

Quite simply, it'll dilute the classifieds and make it harder for people to sell their guns. It's a bad idea and it's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom