What do you know about Ranger Shooting Glasses?

Anyone have experience with these shooting glasses? They're made in Randolph MA and I'm interested in getting a good pair of shooting glasses eventually. I just bought the Browning Claymaster glasses and will use them for a while but eventually I will want real quality ones.

Anyone have experience with these shooting glasses? They're made in Randolph MA and I'm interested in getting a good pair of shooting glasses eventually. I just bought the Browning Claymaster glasses and will use them for a while but eventually I will want real quality ones.
I love my rangers... I have the classic with the loop ear hooks. Great field of view and the bridge has a broad range of adjustment vs the sport version. I have several shades of lenses. I use them for trap, pistol and service rifle/cmp.
Well worth the money. Have had mine since 2005. Purchased mine through for your eyes in Randolph . I don't think they are still there?.you can at least buy them direct now?.

No experience with their shooting glasses, but I still have the Randolph Engineering sunglasses I was issued in 1991. Still in one piece, lenses are still good. They're backup sunglasses now, which might be worse for them since most of their time is spent in a bag full of ski crap.

Back
Top Bottom