What are?

fyi There are several threads which describe the process. I just gave you rep points for asking such an intelligent and thought provoking question :)

well you hit the button that looks like this:
reputation.gif

Then you put in some text, and hit the "add to reputation" button. You can give positive or negative rep points.

The number of green dots under your itrader rating correspond to how many 100s of rep points you have(you start with 1) for every green dot, you can give 1 rep point at a time per post, per person.

reputation.gif

Then you put in some text, and hit the "add to reputation" button. You can give positive or negative rep points.

The number of green dots under your itrader rating correspond to how many 100s of rep points you have(you start with 1) for every green dot, you can give 1 rep point at a time per post, per person.

+2 great explaination!

reputation.gif

Thank you.

And to see yours, click on UserCP and scroll down. If you don't remember what you said in a thread, you can click on the title and it'll take you to the post where you said or asked something. [grin]

And to see yours, click on UserCP and scroll down. If you don't remember what you said in a thread, you can click on the title and it'll take you to the post where you said or asked something. [grin]

I find it inspiring to go back and read something I wrote that I had forgotten and, in fact, was so memorable [laugh]

if you do give reps, sign it as your name won't show otherwise.

+1 its always nice to see who finds your postings helpful or rep worthy. Sign all rep points positive or negative.

also, if a mod or derek himself finds your comments rep worthy i believe they hold the power to even give more than your standard "1 pt" rep.

It's a pat on the back or a handshake for making a good point or giving good advice. I am not shy about letting a poster know that I appreciate their input by giving them a nice rep point for their trouble! Made some friends that way as well!!

Back
Top Bottom