Westwood Gun Club - still at membership capacity?

Tim_McD

NES Member
Hello,

Just checking in with some folks here who might be members to see if the club is taking on any new members. The site's Membership page noted that the club is at its 2015 capacity, with the renewal period ending ea. February.

I did submit an application recently; but without knowing what the average time-on-list is, it is difficult to know if I should continue to look at add'l clubs that are further away from where I live.

Hi Tim. I've been a member of the WGC for a number of years. It's a great club. You are correct, in the last couple of years we have had a waiting list. I think we are capped at 300 current members.

Every year we tend to lose about 5-10% of our members who don't renew their membership in a timely fashion. I believe the club gives them a 1-2 month grace period. However, at the end of that period we start taking new members off the waiting list. I think probably the best thing to do is to e-mail the club President to find out how many spaces have opened up and where you are on the waiting list. I believe his e-mail is on the website. If not let me know and I can probably get his contact info for you.

Good luck.

Thanks for that advice, John.

I dropped a quick note, using the email on the WGC site, and I hope to hear something soon - just to level set my expectations.

John-

I tried using email on web site and it didn't work.

I also submitted an application last fall and was wondering where I am on list.

Can you give me the president's email?

Thx

Back
Top Bottom