Weekend in Chicago

Not too long ago I posted an article about 30 shootings over a weekend.

Things must be heating up out there.

Not to worry, though. Daley will pass another gun control bill and everything will be fine.

I guess they can't blame the legal gun owners for supplying the guns to the bangers like "Do Nothing" is doing here. There are no legal gun owners in Chicago!! I wonder what else could be the problem if it's not those pesky legal gun owners?????

I guess they can't blame the legal gun owners for supplying the guns to the bangers like "Do Nothing" is doing here. There are no legal gun owners in Chicago!! I wonder what else could be the problem if it's not those pesky legal gun owners?????
Don't be silly, there are still plenty of people to blame other than the actual criminals. They will surely being each and every party other than the criminals into court to extract their pound of flesh...

Same crap we are doing here.

Violent criminals go through the revolving door. Everyone else gets taxed or crushed.

Mogadishu, Somalia - only stateside! The gangs are restless on the hot weekend.

Anarchy rules as the Mayor blocks the 2A in Chicagoland. Poor Mayor, [crying]. Guns have already been banned, so why all the murders with guns? [/sarcasm]

Everything is fine.
08b.jpg

Nothing to see here.

Mayor Menino's head would explode if he had to deal with 54 people shot in a weekend in Boston.

I hear Rahm Emanuel is considering a run for Chicago Mayor once he leave Washington. That should fix things!

Mayor Menino's head would explode if he had to deal with 54 people shot in a weekend in Boston.

I hear Rahm Emanuel is considering a run for Chicago Mayor once he leave Washington. That should fix things!
Hey cool! That puts him on a fast-track to prison. Getting elected in that place is like a grand jury indictment in other states. Now they can proceed to trial! [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom