Wednesday Night Classifier - Take 2

June 28, 4 stage USPSA classifier match at Harvard. Pre-registration required. 30 shooter limit. And just like a decent laundry, in by 5:00, out by 7:00 (hopefully). Check it out at the Northeast Section match schedule web page.

"skin that smokewagon and see what happens"

Dan Hurley said:
June 28, 4 stage USPSA classifier match at Harvard. Pre-registration required. 30 shooter limit. And just like a decent laundry, in by 5:00, out by 7:00 (hopefully). Check it out at the Northeast Section match schedule web page.

"skin that smokewagon and see what happens"

Sign me up, the last one was a good time

PMD said:
Looks like it's gonna be a wet Classifier match.
Hmmm....this seems to be an ongoing theme at Harvard.

If you take a close look at the Doplar it shows the band of rain clouds right over the range and nowhere else. Someone up there needs to stop doing those rain dances. (Must be the Cowboy shooters
bur2.gif

Round Gun Shooter said:
If you take a close look at the Doplar it shows the band of rain clouds right over the range and nowhere else. Someone up there needs to stop doing those rain dances. (Must be the Cowboy shooters
bur2.gif

You guys gotta have faith, the sun came out and thanks to those that chickened-out, we had extra time for re-shoots (not for match score).

What a fun match... I was shooting really well until I hit the mag release button and went from a 4 second run to a 13 1/2+ second run. YEHAAW!!!! Damn oversized mag buttons... LOL Let's not blame the idiot behind the gun...

Great time as usual!!!

Pete,
Let me guess, you're using a round button on the fat gun? You need a semi-paddle. It fits between your fingers. I've not dropped a mag unintenionally with one. I know...I've more experience with the darn things. Even so, my Gov't model has a round button, no problems either.
Now, if I can stop having middle age moments after the darn timer beeps.....sigh...
Dan

It's actually a flat button. It's the Brazos Cyclone button. Hopefully it was just an issue of my improper grip.

I did mean round in shape, not spherical. I checked it out, it is round :) What's the diameter? You don't have some reduced weight mag catch spring in there do you? Did you drop the mag shooting weak hand?

The mag button is quite stiff. It was shooting freestyle. My support hand was up a little too high and in recoil must have pressed onto the button. It's a new gun and I've only had it a week now so I still need to become familiar with it. Hopefully it will be a one time deal with this issue though.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom