We have to talk about the Swiss K31's!!!!

First i have been seeing the Swiss k31's selling for $150 to $200 already.

The good news;

I received my Century Arms Swiss k31 in fair condition today for $69 and it looks awesome. There's not too much rust just the barrel band & no pitting at all, the trigger is the best so far and the bore looks great too. I'm sorry to say it wasn't too much worse looking than some of the $150 rifles i have seen. But again its a crap shoot too.

The bad news; (for our wallets)

I went to the Century Arms site to order another swiss k31 and i found out they have "UFIXEMS" Swiss K31's for $49 too. I had to have another fair condition K31 ($69)and I thru in a ufixem k31($49) too. The bad news is my wallet took another hit today but its a good hit right? There still a good buy for the price and they don't look too bad either after all they can be cleaned up really nice. Don't miss out on this affordable buy for when there all gone they will be much more expensive. I just have that gut feeling because if we look at the swede mausers and finnish rifles history does repeat itself. I don't think we can have too many swiss k31's at this price? With the rising costs of surplups lately they still look to be a great affordable buy.

Last edited:
About time I'm getting another K31, too.
My first one has a side mount and a Schmidt & Bender 10x42 scope,
so I need another one to shoot with iron sights.
Sticky note: Must finally sight in my K11 & G11 for 300 meters.
Gotta love them Swiss triggers, just awesome.

The century arms "fair" condition($69) isn't that bad it had a little rust but its not that bad. I have it all apart and the walnut stock is clean already and i'm steaming the dings and dents out too. Its the very first time i'm doing any steaming. The stock did look a little beat but no worse than a good (-) it cleaned up great. I may order more too!!!! I ordered a Ufixem & another fair condition swiss. My point is get them before they go the way of the swede mauser and finnish mosins too.

For many years Samco had the other swiss rifles and i never bought one, but i did buy the finnish 91/30's they had and the
7mm chilean barreled receivers too.

It seems to me the older swiss rifles have walnut stocks and the best triggers too. My century guns came with slings too with no extra charge too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom