WBUR and firearm prohibition org The Trace collaborate on "The Gun Machine" podcast

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
This should resonate with fans of The Trace, an online publication opposing non-fudd firearm ownership.

Announcement from The Trace and audio link to E1 of the podcast:
The Surprising Origin Story of America's Gun Industry
Direct link:
The Gun Machine Archives

Boston NPR station WBUR link:
'The Gun Machine' Ep. 1: The U.S. gun industry's surprising origin story
The Gun Machine is funded in part by a grant from the Joyce Foundation, with additional support from the Kendeda Fund.
It will also be available on NPR's Here & Now:
Here & Now

For those not getting it, what's relevant here is the NPR affiliate WBUR openly and actively promoting firearm prohibition as part of its regular programming and the podcast being carried on NPR's Here & Now.

This should resonate with fans of The Trace, an online publication opposing non-fudd firearm ownership.
'The Gun Machine' Ep. 1: The U.S. gun industry's surprising origin story
For those not getting it, what's relevant here is the NPR affiliate WBUR openly and actively promoting firearm prohibition as part of its regular programming and the podcast being carried on NPR's Here & Now.
Website has a transcript.
WBUR said:
Alain Stephens: The NRA’s Charlton Heston said it best, right? Give me liberty or give me death. Come and take it. Molon labe. For decades we’ve been told that the gun industry and the government are bitter rivals, mortal enemies, sworn adversaries. According to this story, Magpul was just the latest casualty in the war on the Second Amendment. But this story, it’s a lie. And I can prove it.
Alain Stephens: My name is Alain Stephens, and this is my world. I’ve been in the military, I’ve worked in law enforcement, and I’ve run a ton of weaponry. Now, I’m an investigative reporter, covering what I call the “heavy metal beat.” That’s all things gun, all the time....
No, "Give me liberty, or give me death!" is best attributed to Patrick Henry

Alain? Not such a deep thinker...

I think it was Archie Bunker who said, "I have not yet begun to fight."

Obama was the one that penned "Friends, Romans, Countrymen" right????

LBJ was teh first to use the term phat.

Back
Top Bottom