• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WATCH: Texas man hit by stray bullet during New Year's celebration

Wonder what caliber hit him… looks to be dead center shin. I also wonder if he knows who did it. Or at least has a good idea.. seems like kind of an odd spot to take one, but not really at least from a substantial distance, then I also wonder if it was ground fire. We’ve all seen squirrel shot with 22s and it’s a mess.

Wonder what caliber hit him… looks to be dead center shin. I also wonder if he knows who did it. Or at least has a good idea.. seems like kind of an odd spot to take one, but not really at least from a substantial distance, then I also wonder if it was ground fire. We’ve all seen squirrel shot with 22s and it’s a mess.

It was a Gilligan's Island bullet. Look where it hit him. It was a Skipper for sure. Tons of energy already dumped elsewhere on the ground.

Someone needs to go next door and pound those people into a pulp. This isn't Pakistan or Venezuela. Just buy some fireworks like normal Americans.

It was a Gilligan's Island bullet. Look where it hit him. It was a Skipper for sure. Tons of energy already dumped elsewhere on the ground.

Someone needs to go next door and pound those people into a pulp. This isn't Pakistan or Venezuela. Just buy some fireworks like normal Americans.
That’s what I’m getting at the 22 I caught in my lower left calf/ankle definitely hit the ground first. Otherwise it would’ve been a mess…
You figure maybe a third or a quarter of a 40 grain projectile after hitting the ground ain’t so bad she still has a umpff behind her..

f***ing idiot handling firearms when it’s supposed to be a clear range.

The other thing I can’t figure out if this was celebratory gunfire why wasnt it perpendicular to the ground? That way nobody can get hurt, but people are f***ing stupid.

A scratch across the front of his shin. No broken bones or there would be a cast. I think the crutches are a little bit of overkill I’m sure he can walk just fine.

RC

A scratch across the front of his shin. No broken bones or there would be a cast. I think the crutches are a little bit of overkill I’m sure he can walk just fine.

RC
I agree.. it’s hardly even a flesh wound surprised he even went to the hospital.

I guess it could be a little mentally traumatic, thinking about how it could’ve been worse..

That guy Kyle rittenbock shot with that rifle f***en blew a huge chunk of his arm off, now that would be bad.. I guess not as bad as the guy he gun down though

Last edited:
This one’s really wearing on me. You know how I know this guy is faking it because why would he need two crutches?

There’s so much more to this story, I’d love to know. Mostly his immigration status.

Well that would be very specific. So essentially everywhere else is safe?
Just take your shotgun off the deck and shoot it and celebratory gunfire. All right I got it in my sarcasm. I got shit to do I gotta go to the bank.

I've always wanted to do this, but with dragon's breath. Love me the smell of burning magnesium.

Not in MA of course.... that's illegal!

Back
Top Bottom