Walsh, Evans decry Zimmerman gun sale

I find the two of them "deeply offensive" and their evil (i my opinion) policies and politics cost lives recklessly. Plus, Evans is SCARY looking. So, they're scary and evil. If I carry this to the logical conclusion I will expect somebody knocking on my door...

That's rather insensitive. He is clearly Count Orlok's older, less handsome brother.

While I confess I've never actually watched an entire installment of either franchise,
I readily concede your point.

I think we should bring it to Boston
I'm in for $100, group buy?

Bud, you got the vision thang going on there fer sure.

Evans must have cried like a little girl when he would holster his gun every day before moving up the ranks. That thing could kill someone!

Walsh and Evans wrote: “We believe this gun should be destroyed, so no more lives can be lost.”
Two sick leftist mental cases without a clue in the world. How many have died on their watch under their leftist policies? The two of them are far more dangerous and deadly than Zim's old handgun ever was. [thinking]

Mayor Martin J. Walsh and police Commissioner William B. Evans say they’re disturbed that the gun that was used to kill Florida teenager Trayvon Martin is up for auction and wish the weapon would be destroyed. In a joint statement issued yesterday, Walsh and Evans wrote: “We are deeply troubled that someone would look to profit from a tragedy that caused so much pain and turmoil across our country. In Boston, our focus is taking guns off the streets and out of the wrong hands. We believe this gun should be destroyed, so no more lives can be lost.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/05/walsh_evans_decry_zimmerman_gun_sale

If Walsh and Evans feel this way then let them put their money where their mouth is. Buy the damn gun and then have some kind of public spectacle and destroy it.

If Walsh and Evans feel this way then let them put their money where their mouth is. Buy the damn gun and then have some kind of public spectacle and destroy it.

They'd rather just be a public spectacle!

Who cares what they think. Zimmerman has a bulls eye on his back thanks to the DA. I wish he could sue the State and the prosecutors who tried to railroad him.

CryptKeeper.gif

Bernie Sanders has his OWN damned thread!

Evans is just a pathetic disgrace of a police chief. And Walsh is a pathetic disgrace of a mayor. I wonder if they're gonna destroy every one of their police officers guns after one is used to defend a life in a shooting??

You forget maybe these comments came from commissioner evans.......the guy who thinks his "opinions" are the law. Remember his quote "For the most part your "average" citizen of Boston.....does not need a rifle......does not need a shotgun"

Isn't Evans the guy who after the marathon bombing said something to the effect of "If you want to thank the police, the next time you're on a jury and it's a 50-50 shot, throw the police a thank you by convicting the guy"? I know it was the Boston chief or commissioner or someone high up in the chain who said it.

Last edited:
walsh is a crack skag POS, with totalitarian tendencies, with his effing Olympic bid nonsense and his psycho Boston 500 car race downtown. what an arrogant and, yes, ignorant, crack baby turned gov't employee!!

Maybe Walsh and Evans should focus on fighting crime in their own city as opposed to some dude selling his carry piece...

Just sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares what they think. Zimmerman has a bulls eye on his back thanks to the DA. I wish he could sue the State and the prosecutors who tried to railroad him.

Same here. What a joke.

Zimmerman was found "not guilty". He gets his property back. Whether you agree with the verdict or not, whether you think his actions that night were proper or not, that's the way it's supposed to work.

I mean it was a keltec they might have done him a favor destroying it so he could buy a glock :)

Back
Top Bottom