Walmart starts selling BLM clothing and actually a monthly planner book

I just emailed a link to this news to all my family , friends, etc.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/walmart-black-lives-matter breitbart also has this story, along with Kellogg's supporting BLM.

I also went onto the corporate site and emailed the CEO:

As an American citizen, brother, friend, and acquaintance of law enforcement, I am outraged that your store would support, and actually sell merchandise endorsing a group that has actually executed law enforcement officers across the nation as well as inciting racism. We won't be patronizing your store until this practice is halted. We can live without Walmart. You should be ashamed of yourself. This will not be forgotten.

If I get a reply I will post it.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue complaining about BlackLM ?

irony, hypocrisy or stupidity ? pot ? kettle ?

yeah.... they're no better until All Lives (Dogs too) Matters.

Last edited:
Wow. I hope you guys and everyone else reading this know that BLM is not about killing police officers and inciting racism. Yes, don't get me wrong there are some ignorant and class less people who commit violent acts against law enforcement, which I do not agree with at all. BLM is supposed to be a positive uplifting movement, it's not "crap". I've known and heard of plenty of people peacefully protesting and voicing their opinion in a peaceful manner. Think of it as the modern day Black Panther Party. Though I've never protested myself, I know it is not something meant to spread hate or violence. The ones who claim BLM and act wreckless do not represent the movement as a whole. It's about equality for everyone regardless of color or race. Please don't think everyone wearing BLM are out to harm police officers. Again, it's about equality.
What in the EEF are you smoking?
They are a race baiting terrorist organization, nothing more...

I'd rather have this:

15219620_598618246997620_2771256170287729147_n.jpg

I don't like any of the XXX lives matter BS it basically saying XXX lives are either worth more or less than others.

I rather see everyone wearing Constitutional Rights Matter.
Then have those sworn to protect actual be held to doing so.
I know people from all sides. No one wants to seem to get rid or take care off the bad apples?

So far I have not met a "black" person who actually supports BLM?
Although every black person that I come into any type of conversation seems to be "normal" = they work and try to provide better for their family.

It's a crazy world

Maybe wal mart should just drop anything remotely political , NRA,TBL,BLM,LGBT and on and on.

Last edited:
You guys know this ISN"T walmart selling them right? Walmart's online app is a marketplace much like amazon. They are actually sold by zexpa. Sears is the same way. http://www.sears.com/search=black%20lives%20matter. Walmart never signed on to carry anything... this company likely signed up to sell with walmart.

On a off shoot to this..... wear do non wall Mart shoppers shop. IDK but 90% of the local stores in my area are no better in quality or selection. Personally I don't like walmart but I,know a shit ton of good people who shop their.

On a off shoot to this..... wear do non wall Mart shoppers shop. IDK but 90% of the local stores in my area are no better in quality or selection. Personally I don't like walmart but I,know a shit ton of good people who shop their.

90% of what I need I get online the other 10? WalMart.

Yeah those people are just crazies man. They come out after the protesters are gone. They're not the real protesters, they're basically the party poopers. They just come to cause trouble. Then ppl remember the march as violent. No pays attention to the peaceful ppl holding signs and marching. Negativity is what ppl focus on for some reason. *cough* Like those damn anti gun people*cough cough*

All joking aside I get what you mean though.

BLM is bad no matter how you say they are not. And, you say they are like modern day Black Panthers? What is the matter with you. Go away.

You guys know this ISN"T walmart selling them right? Walmart's online app is a marketplace much like amazon. They are actually sold by zexpa. Sears is the same way. http://www.sears.com/search=black%20lives%20matter. Walmart never signed on to carry anything... this company likely signed up to sell with walmart.
This, and ditto hundreds more online "retailers" who just "Drop ship" stuff that they "advertise" as being "in stock" on their site (when their computers simply interact with a manufacturer's or distributor's site and "checks stock" instantly)....
Just another game that companies play to get clueless Americans to think they're dealing with a "professional" operation (when many times it's some dude or two housewives running their "company" from their basement or garage).
And there's a new uneducated customer born every minute.

BLM is bad no matter how you say they are not. And, you say they are like modern day Black Panthers? What is the matter with you. Go away.

Go away? No. We need more folks like JayCaliber. At a completely pragmatic level having support for 2A from a diverse group makes it harder for others to dismiss us as out of touch throwbacks who don't get the modern world. For threads like this one I'd rather see debate than a circle jerk of confirmation bias.

Let me ask you: is there a majority of people who are against equality?? No one in their right mind is against equality, so why protest?

I'll believe this equality nonsense when they start protesting every black-on-black murder in Chicago. If they're all about equality and it's not about race, then where is the decrying all the violence done by 13% of the population to their own people?

Another thing on equality. You don't see Ben Carson, Col Allen West, Larry Elder, etc marching or crying about this "equality." They're black and made their way and started with the same opportunities everyone else has. Equality is already there, BLM wants to give the appearance of inequality.

What an excellent point.

The only point I'm trying to make is let's not assume that every member of BLM is going to cause trouble. I've admitted, yes there are some people who are causing trouble giving the group a bad reputation. In the same breathe, there are people who claim BLM who do not cause trouble and just want any police shootings to seize, especially if it seems from prejudice.

To say that the whole group just wants to kill and loot is wrong. For the hundredth time, some are good and some are bad let's not ignore the ones who are doing the right thing by just wanting peace. See how some bad seeds and ruin everything? I'm not a member of BLM, I'm just a guy who sees both sides, the good and the bad. Many of you only see one..

Let's keep in mind this is the same mentality that anti gun people have about us and we all hate it. So why do it to another group? You act like BLM is ISIS for Christ sake. Lord have mercy. I respect opinions though, I can't say the same for many of you.

Last edited:
I wish BLM would go away wether it is blue or black lives. It should be replaced with ALM, ALL LIVES MATTER.

To say that the whole group just wants to kill and loot is wrong. For the hundredth time, some are good and some are bad let's not ignore the ones who are doing the right thing by just wanting peace.
I don't think most of their supporters are prone to violence but I do question their morals. Like I said before, it's hard for me to support a group that screws "injustice" over perfectly justified, legal, defensive, and rare police shootings.

I don't think most of their supporters are prone to violence but I do question their morals. Like I said before, it's hard for me to support a group that screws "injustice" over perfectly justified, legal, defensive, and rare police shootings.

I completely understand and do agree with you. Perfect example, Laquan McDonald was who was holding a knife when Chicago police approached him was shot 16 times. Okay so this was justified because he was holding a knife, I understand. He got shot 16 times though, even after he was down he was still getting shot. We all now what damage hollow points do (I have a wide selection myself). Again, I understand it was justified because of the knife.Some may debate he was at distance and possibly could've been tazed, but that's another story.

Anyhow, once BLM hears 16 bullet wounds they will hop all over it. Plus the shooting was recorded and released. Im not faulting the cops for shooting someone with a knife, but 16 times even after he dropped? See how that alone could outrage people?

Last edited:
Go away? No. We need more folks like JayCaliber. At a completely pragmatic level having support for 2A from a diverse group makes it harder for others to dismiss us as out of touch throwbacks who don't get the modern world. For threads like this one I'd rather see debate than a circle jerk of confirmation bias.

Absolutely. This has been very civil and JayCaliber is a gun owner like the rest of us. Do I agree that BLM has the best intentions? Not really. Do I respect a fellow gun owner's opinion? Yes, more then than an anti-gunner and certainly much more than a gun owner who would support anti-gunners.

I completely understand and do agree with you. Perfect example, Laquan McDonald was who was holding a knife when Chicago police approached him was shot 16 times. Okay so this was justified because he was holding a knife, I understand. He got shot 16 times though, even after he was down he was still getting shot. We all now what damage hollow points do (I have a wide selection myself). Again, I understand it was justified because of the knife.Some may debate he was at distance and possibly could've been tazed, but that's another story.

Anyhow, once BLM hears 16 bullet wounds they will hop all over it. Plus the shooting was recorded and released. Im not faulting the cops for shooting someone with a knife, but 16 times even after he dropped? See how that alone could outrage people?
That's an instance where a closer inspection of what happened is warranted, sure, and there are several cases that should be discussed in detail, imho. However, it seems to me like most high-profile cases are the exact opposite - either a) no information has been released but BLM is up in arms, or b) information is available, the victim was threatening officers, and the shooting is justified. If BLM mostly focused on the cases like the one in your example, I'd probably support them.

Why should one race matter more than another? What makes black lives worth more than anyone else's? The black panthers were extremely racist. Ya, 150yrs ago blacks were slaves. They aren't anymore. Get over it. We had a black president and guess what? He sucked. I don't care what color Obama is. Hes a shitty human being. ALL lives matter! It sounds like jaycaliber may be a troll.

Last edited:
I don't think Walmart carrying anything in particular is them "Making a statement". I think the statement would be made by them not carrying things. Like when they pulled the confederate flags.

I think the default position is to carry everything that makes money.

Why should one race matter more than another? What makes black lives worth more than anyone else's? The black panthers were extremely racist. Ya, 150yrs ago blacks were slaves. They aren't anymore. Get over it. We had a black president and guess what? He sucked. I don't care what color Obama is. Hes a shitty human being. ALL lives matter! It sounds like jaycaliber may be a troll.

Saying "all lives matter" is about as dumb as picking a fight with someone that has a Breast Cancer ribbon on because ALL CANCER IS BAD. No one is saying black lives matter more than anyone else, they are specifically fighting injustice that targets the black community that white people don't get to experience on the same scale.

I dont see how anyone can really defend BLM. They literally have gotten cops killed.
While i think i understand the movement, somone should have consulted a PR firm when the group formed. They could have come up with something better than BLM

Basically a more accurate name for their current "movement" would be "black lives matter only when whitey kills them." This group completely misses the mark on there own movement..they basically have gone full retard.

"What do we want? dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

**** them.

I dont see how anyone can really defend BLM. They literally have gotten cops killed.
While i think i understand the movement, somone should have consulted a PR firm when the group formed. They could have come up with something better than BLM

Basically a more accurate name for their current "movement" would be "black lives matter only when whitey kills them." This group completely misses the mark on there own movement..they basically have gone full retard.

"What do we want? dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

**** them.

Amen

Is BLM actually a unified group? There seems to be a lot of generalizing in this thread. I think JayCaliber has a point in that BLM doesn't automatically mean gunning for the nearest police officer.

There is definitely a problem in this country with police officers doing bad things and getting away with it. I can see how some black folks who are on the fence would sympathize with a movement that claims to work against this. On the other hand, I've seen the media put up the Sharptons of the world as the face of black Americans, so I never feel like I get the whole story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom