Wallingford CT jan.15-16...gun show..

Every time I went I really saw no deals and if you carry you must empty your firearm at a table and let them secure it.

Just came back from there...Went right after work and got there at 4pm (they closed at 5pm) Walked right in paid the admission and they did not ask me if I was carrying. I just went in looking for ammunition, knew what I wanted to look for and found them. Found some good deals and others not so good. The ammunition selection was scarce if you are looking for some Gold Dots or Ranger. I will go back tomorrow and take my time to look closer at the firearms and maybe buy some books. I took a quick glance at one of the Glocks and they wanted to much for it...$575.00.

I went yesterday. A little spendy for a show that small, but oh well. I wasn't too impressed, there wasnt much new stuff. Once again its mostly another jerky/knife/military show. The military guys seemed like they wanted to take thier stuff home and sleep with it. Most everything else was priced well above MSRP. Ammo from one guy wasnt too bad and a decent selection. Oh well, it killed a couple hours and you never know until you go!

Travis

Back
Top Bottom