VTAC DVD's

If any of you guys have a chance to train with Kyle Lamb or Dan Brokos ... give it a shot. The stuff on DVD is great but there's nothing like doing it in person. I would recommend Carbine 1.5 ... which goes over a lot of stuff over three days ... AFTER you've taken a basic level pistol and carbine class. In Carbine 1.5 ... you get introduced to speed and indexing drills, barricade shooting, and a ton of obscure and non-traditional shooting positions (SBU prone, rollover prone, brokeback mountain prone) as well as the aforementioned malfunction drills (which are really fun to run).

and the Ray Charles " I can't see shit" cause my break just blew dirt and grass under my eye protection.

I shot a 3gun match were they dug a chest deep trench with drainage pipes at the top to shoot through. I was using a friends AR with a yankee hill phantom brake. Since this brake vents at the bottom, dirt was flying everywhere. Got about 5 rounds before the gun started choking.

Pick the correct tools for the job

with or without lube? [rofl]

This is brokeback mountain prone.
greddy2.gif

The shooter is attempting to engage a target downrange through a fairly small slot cut out of the bottom of the barricade.

The carbine and therefore the optic is canted 90 degrees to the side.

brokebackmtn.jpg

Last edited:
Great I've done Brokeback prone too. So has Timber. We are actually pretty good at it. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom