VT-NH Gun shows same weekend

2 Gun shows 6 miles apart

Feb.21-22 CT Valley Auto Auction Building, 1567 Route 14, Hartford-White River Junction, VT.05047

&

Fireside Inn, West Lebanon,NH 03784

for info call 802-875-4540 www. greenmtgunshowtrail.com

I'm thinking about heading over to the west Leb show...is it worth the hours drive up 89 from Concord area? It's a rather subjective question, I know...

Last edited:
Hit both shows:

White River Jct: Arrived around 9:30, got right in. Good amount of vendors, no flea market rubbish. Loaded ammo and .22LR were at the usual full retard levels. Gun prices were high, but there were some deals to be had. I picked up some good brass from a few vendors who obviously came to sell their stuff and not lug it in and out of a venue for the 147th time.I will rate the trip a success; MUCH better scattering of vendors than at the recent Brattleboro show. As a rule, this is one show I try never to miss, because I have always had good luck there. Going to hit the Rutland show next month; I am thinking that will expose me to some previously unseen,(by me)vendors; should be interesting.

West Lebanon: Arrived after hitting White River Jct. The place was a virtual ghost town. Many of the same old vendors peddling the same old over priced swill. There was one guy that was helping to fill up empty tables in the ballroom by putting one gun lengthwise on each empty table. Absolutely zero deals to be had. The one bright spot was Glenn's Ammo & Reloading; he had some projectiles I needed right away, at a reasonable price. We were in & out in 25 minutes; overall an absolute waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom