VPC? Oh...my...God...

HooVooLoo

NES Member
One of the places they filmed the "Stonado" movie.
WTF. I feel bilious.

Of the 40 murder-suicides with more than one homicide victim, 31 were firearm-related. The presence of a gun allows the
offender to quickly and easily kill a greater number of victims. If there had not been easy access to a firearm, these deaths may simply have been injuries or may not have occurred at all. Efforts should be made to restrict access to firearms where there is an increased risk of murder-suicide, for example where an individual has a history of domestic violence and/or has threatened suicide.

And then this gem, speaking about black-specific homicides??!?!

Pardon me while I take a vacation on the moon. Oh, wait, I am not allowed to do that, since there may be a homicide there if there is a firearm there.

They like to say that people are victims of homicide. They won't say that people are victims of murderers.

36,000 Americans die from the flu per year (http://www.cdc.gov/Flu/keyfacts.htm). Why are they wasting time and money to argue about 40 murder suicides. They should be screaming for .gov to reduce flu deaths!

You don't worry about ants when elephants are loose in the forest! VPC hasn't a clue about important issues that cause signifcant deaths to Americans.

Last edited:
That organization is beyond scary.
How can people accuse Republicans of being the paranoid ones, when these people are convinced that the Eddie Eagle program is trying to turn kids into gun nuts???

Three people I've known personally have committed suicide. Rest their souls. All three used a rope, and none of them threatened anything to anyone. None of them owned guns.

I did know one girl who threatened suicide to just about everyone she knew. All she did was eat 30 advils and get herself two weeks in the looney bin and all the attention from mommy and daddy that she was hoping for. There was a gun in her house that she had access to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom