Virginia man shoots two people after argument over which is better brand: Chevy or Ford?

Virginia man shoots two people after argument over which is better brand: Chevy or Ford?

BEDFORD Co., Va. (WSET) -- Prosecutors said an argument over which truck manufacturer was better led to a fight that left three people shot in Bedford County, Virginia.

The Bedford County Sheriff's Office said 56-year-old Mark Edwin Turner was charged with felony malicious wounding, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a felon.

A 911 call came in around 11:30 p.m. April 22 from reporting gun shots.

Law enforcement responded and found three people outside of the residence with what appeared to be non life-threatening injuries.

Bedford County Commonwealth's Attorney Wes Nance said Turner, his girlfriend, her son, and her son's girlfriend were having a pre-Easter dinner at their home.

I had an image of what the guy would look like before clicking on the article, and my imagination was proven right when I clicked.

Funny, south of mason dixon, tundra’s are a rare sight.

But Mexican and Canadian fords and chevys are the choice of the Hatfields and McCoys.

The Tundra is now designed in Newport Beach, California, engineered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, its engine is built in Huntsville, Alabama and then the final assembly takes place at the Toyota Motor Manufacturing facility in San Antonio, Texas. You heard right, Texas

Reo-auto_1906_logo.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

With Kaiser as a strong Second...

1968_M715_kaiser_Jeep_30309_Dallas_01.jpg

Last edited:
Well either a ford guy lawfully shot a man or a ford guy was unlawfully shot :D

If the chevy guy got shot, I bet it was a F350 ambulance that took him away. And a ford explorer police car to carry him away if he did the shooting. The irony lol. Ever hear of a chevy ambulance? The paramedics know its gotta run. So they get ford. My dads famous quote. Ford family through and through. Chevy can enjoy mexico.

Dodge sucks. Trust me. I have one. Piece of shite.

Mopar or no car

You mean RAM, right?

Because Dodge stopped making trucks about ten years ago...

Good thing someone advocating for cummins diesel attached to a dodge wasnt there......all the chevy/ford folks would be taking a dirt nap

[pot]

Once owned a 3/4 ton chevy, 3spd +granny, plow truck, total beast. Had an old f-150 explorer 2wd p/u, actually had an "explorer" hood ornament. Never owned a Dodge, or ram. Just posted to use the icon[pot]

If the chevy guy got shot, I bet it was a F350 ambulance that took him away. And a ford explorer police car to carry him away if he did the shooting. The irony lol. Ever hear of a chevy ambulance? The paramedics know its gotta run. So they get ford. My dads famous quote. Ford family through and through. Chevy can enjoy mexico.

Right. The paramedics make budgetary decisions and price has nothing to do with their choice. [pot]

Ford for me, but when I was a kid in late 70s/early 80s I remember my dad saying that Chevy sold more cars/trucks than all of Ford put together (Ford/Lincoln-Mercury). He always drove Chevy's or Cadillac back then.

Lowest bidder and all. [devil2]

Seems reasonable to me??

But we gotta know, who won the argument?!?!

Back
Top Bottom