[Video] What It Is Like Purchasing A Firearm In Mass...

I made this video for all those people who are behind the lines who deal with this nonsense on a daily basis.

When you need to explain just how ridiculous the laws are in Mass please share this video with whom you are speaking. Hopefully the more we can show just how nonsensical these laws are, the better chance we can hold the line or even make progress in the right direction.

And a special thanks to all those who answer questions in the Mass law section as that was an invaluable resource in researching this video!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Hit the nail on the head!

This needs to be published far and wide for those that don't know the truth.

Last edited:
Great video.

I hope you do not mind but I put the youtube link up on a hunting forum I go to.

Great video.

I hope you do not mind but I put the youtube link up on a hunting forum I go to.

Not at all, please share this video. One of the things that I find myself doing is explaining how much of a major difference it is living in New Hampshire compared to Massachusetts. After going through explaining it many times people can't believe how ridiculous the system in Massachusetts really is. Hopefully this will explain it in a nutshell.

Back
Top Bottom