[VIDEO] Armed robber is killed at gas station.

This needs to be shown more widely on TV as a public service announcement.
The deterrent would decrease these kinds of crimes much more so than any current gun-control proposals floating around.

Nice.

Gotta love a CNS shot, cop hit the off switch.

There was some Darwin on this one. Black charger with blacked out windows....and this is the guy you pick to rob? Lol

I am amazed there are some people who still cannot grasp this concept.

The whole one in the chamber/chamber empty debate recently came up on another forum. Some people over there insist that they will have the presence of mind and time to rack the slide to chamber a round if they need to. I just laugh at them.

This is just another tragic case of victim selection fail.

If you ever had any questions on how to carry, one in the pipe or not. Never mind about the post I saw yesterday about the guy who carries empty with mag in other pocket. This is why you need to be ready at all times.

And safety off if you have one. Sheesh, that's an eye opening video.

Fail.

Left the engine running.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

“To the correctional officer. I don’t have no hate in my heart, for what he did,”

Wouldn't that mean that she hates the officer?

And safety off if you have one. Sheesh, that's an eye opening video.

Good point, depending on what I carry, I now make it a point "safety off" ! Unless you are Bruce Willis you will only have a split second to react. Have your spouse smash around some pots and pans at 3 am to test you when you are sound asleep and test yourself how long it takes you to open the safe. Hit the wrong button and your F'ed. I bet most of you fail to have a loaded weapon ready in less than 10 seconds which is way too long. I tried this and failed with my safe, hit wrong button, guess what, 15 seconds for it to reset. Bang! Now I'm dead!

Last edited:
Now this story gets even better...........one of the gunman's understudies has just been charged with 1st-degree murder!

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2014...er-accomplice-shot-by-off-duty-officer-police

From the story: In Illinois, a person who commits a felony can be charged with murder if someone dies during the course of the crime.

(Another article about him, here: http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...der-in-attempted-robbery-of-off-duty-cop.html)
LOVE IT !!!

It's that way in most states.

You know, the state has to get their pound of flesh from someone....................

Now this story gets even better...........one of the gunman's understudies has just been charged with 1st-degree murder!

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2014...er-accomplice-shot-by-off-duty-officer-police

From the story: In Illinois, a person who commits a felony can be charged with murder if someone dies during the course of the crime.

(Another article about him, here: http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...der-in-attempted-robbery-of-off-duty-cop.html)

Good Job.
If a gun is pointed at me, no matter what the circumstances, I would consider this
"danger of imminent death or grave bodily injury"
even if the BG says
"give me your wallet and I will let you go"

However, I would think that if this was in Massachusetts, and a civillian, he would be fighting in the courts for a long time, as well as have the consequences (suspension of CC permit etc) . The prosecutor would say that he had the option to "retreat" by giving them his wallet.

really come on man ! Did you see the video

Honestly, I had huge misgivings about going Glock (see other posts) because I had a fear of one in the chamber. I test fired my 23 last night and I'm wearing it now, one in the chamber - this video confirms I'm doing the right thing.

On another note, if I owned that gas station, or managed it - there's no way in hell I'd allow the local scum to make a memorial for this piece of shit

If you ever had any questions on how to carry, one in the pipe or not. Never mind about the post I saw yesterday about the guy who carries empty with mag in other pocket. This is why you need to be ready at all times.

From the kid's defense attorney:

Outside of court, Rotunno said prosecutors are relying mostly on circumstantial evidence against her client.

“All they have is the video we have all seen,” she said.

[rofl] Counselor, you client is f*cked!

Back
Top Bottom