[VIDEO] Armed robber is killed at gas station.

I thought hand guns were not allowed in S*itcargo! Where did that kid get it?! There should be a law, oh wait...........

Like we see here time and time again, Play stupid games...........

props to the off duty PO...kept calm and took another POS off the streets. I can only imagine a headshot from a foot away must not have felt to good.

If you ever had any questions on how to carry, one in the pipe or not. Never mind about the post I saw yesterday about the guy who carries empty with mag in other pocket. This is why you need to be ready at all times.

I wonder how many people he has harassed for keeping thier car running while filling up.

Either way, I'm happy it played out the way it did. The right person was killed. Thank you officer.

these punks are brash and will go after a young fit guy because they figure he is not strapped. guess they figured wrong this time.

"If you know your sons hang with this young man, and you got an idea that those were the two that ran, turn those two individuals in because sooner or later, someone is going to come knocking at your door. Sooner or later, they're going to have an investigative alert," said Andrew Holmes, community activist.

In other words they will be executing no-knock warrants and shooting your dogs and we likely will get the address wrong a few times before we get it right.

Glad the bad guy is dead.

99.999% chance we will never have to draw a firearm... but if you do you are going to want pulling the trigger to be the only neccessary action.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Good Job.
If a gun is pointed at me, no matter what the circumstances, I would consider this
"danger of imminent death or grave bodily injury"
even if the BG says
"give me your wallet and I will let you go"

However, I would think that if this was in Massachusetts, and a civillian, he would be fighting in the courts for a long time, as well as have the consequences (suspension of CC permit etc) . The prosecutor would say that he had the option to "retreat" by giving them his wallet.

Good Job.
If a gun is pointed at me, no matter what the circumstances, I would consider this
"danger of imminent death or grave bodily injury"
even if the BG says
"give me your wallet and I will let you go"

However, I would think that if this was in Massachusetts, and a civillian, he would be fighting in the courts for a long time, as well as have the consequences (suspension of CC permit etc) . The prosecutor would say that he had the option to "retreat" by giving them his wallet.

Dead criminals can't testify.

/thread

I am amazed there are some people who still cannot grasp this concept.

I'm amazed as well. Every class I teach, I ask everyone, who would keep a round in the chamber?
Most are terrified of this. So then I Walk up to the wall about 3 feet away and explain that this is the distance most trouble will happen. I put my left hand up at the wall and explain that you will probably try holding the perp back. Then I grab my pistol and then I ask the class, if I don't have a round in the chamber, what do I do now?

After that most understand. I also explain that you can load up a Glock with one in the chamber and throw it out of an airplane, when it hits the ground it won't go off. You need to pull the trigger to Deactivate the internal safety's in order to fire the gun.

This video is perfect!

Back
Top Bottom