Very strange!

I edited two of my posts in my classified for the M1 carbine yesterday.
The edits went without incident.
I also added a reply message which was visible yesterday, but missing today!
What might cause a post to simply vanish????

I believe I deleted the bump from this morning. If I recall correctly the post simply said something like "last chance before it goes to the gun show this weekend".

There are rules in the classifieds section. I suggest everyone read them again. You may bump a thread if it has been 7 days since the last post.

People are making "Cheap Bumps" by adding something like "last chance", Changing the price a few bucks, and stuff like that. Mean while members who obey the rules are being pushed back.

If someone wants to buy your item they will find it. I often go back a page or two to see if there is something I want or missed.

Let's all be courteous to all the members.

Respectfully,
B.J.

Last edited:
Moderator said:
I believe I deleted the bump from this morning. If I recall correctly the post simply said something like "last chance before it goes to the gun show this weekend".

There are rules in the classifieds section. I suggest everyone read them again. You may bump a thread if it has been 7 days since the last post.

People are making "Cheap Bumps" by adding something like "last chance", Changing the price a few bucks, and stuff like that. Mean while members who obey the rules are being pushed back.

If someone wants to buy your item they will find it. I often go back a page or two to see if there is something I want or missed.

Let's all be courteous to all the members.

Respectfully,
B.J.
B.J.
I would believe that reducing the price by $50 is more than just a "cheap bump", as it comes directly out of my pocket, and is an entirely legit reason for a bump at any time.
If this is detailed in the forum rules and is not as arbitrary as it seems, please point me to the appropriate forum rule.
In any case, a PM or post in the thread, when there is an issue would be appreciated.
Thanks, Jack

Was that done the first time around yesterday morning? I don't recall seeing anything about a price reduction until last night.

I usually do send a PM when I delete a post, I was short on time. Sorry about that one.

Back
Top Bottom