Musical instrument Toy Wood String instrument Air gun

Musical instrument Plant Wood Musical instrument accessory Shotgun

Plant Musical instrument String instrument Wood String instrument

Musical instrument Wood String instrument Plant Folk instrument

Musical instrument Toy String instrument Wood Plucked string instruments

Motor vehicle Wood Sculpture Vehicle Fender

Wood Trigger Gas Air gun Gun barrel

Hood Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Looking to sell a very rare Chinese SKS Type 84 Carbine.
Pre '89 Paratrooper length SKS with spike bayonet, bolt hold open, and AK type mag well. This is the only type of SKS that has all of these features simultaneously.
There isn't a ton of info on these but it's said that less than 500 were imported before the bush ban cut them off. I have not seen any others for sale anywhere, so this may be the only one listed currently.
This one is in pretty good condition with a couple of dings/scratches in the stock. There is a very small chip near the magwell that was repaired, it looks like this probably happened when they were milling out the stock for the AK mag well in the factory.
These originally came with serialized mags that were fitted to each specific rifle and unfortunately this one did not include the original mags.
I tested a couple of standard mags and they do lock in and feed fine, only issue I ran into was seating the mag with the bolt forward. If you lock the bolt back when inserting the mag I had no issues. You can likely modify standard magazines to fit better.
I will include an unmodified chinese 5-round magazine with it.
Asking $950
I would also consider trading for a standard SKS + $500 on top for this one.
Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom