SOLD Beater Norinco Type 56 SKS - $350 - SOLD

F2386

NES Member
Description - For sale is this POS looking Norinco Type 56 SKS. This was purchased in 2017 from J&G Sales and came stuffed with cosomoline. Broken upper handguard where the gas tube area is located but should function regardless. Letters carved into the stock by some drunk commie practicing the English alphabet? I bought this beater SKS to stash in the ground when SHTF but I don't own a shovel and honestly I'm lazy AF. Never test fired this nor will I stand by whether it shoots or not. This should be obvious but Goose rules. You get the pleasure of cleaning off the cosmoline. Pay what I paid 7 years ago.

Looking to sell but may consider trades. Looking for higher end AR15 stuff. Complete uppers, ambi lowers, Leupold Mk5 3.6-18, NF 4-16 F1 Mil. Crye SPC or JPC med in MC or RG.

Price - $350 firm. This is barely even worth my time to sell. I almost rather hang it on the wall as decor. This stays up for one week then I'm going to start filling the barrel and trigger assembly with epoxy. I'm joking of course, I'll finally buy a shovel and finish the job I started (yes, there will be a trigger lock Maura). ***SPF***

Location - Waltham, MA area. Will not travel far. You come to me.

Terms - FTF eFA10. Cash only. What you see is what you get.

1000007169.jpg
1000007171.jpg
1000007170.jpg
1000007173.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

SPF in a demo bag. Not even worth being in a case. It's how a SKS should be treated but this one more so than others.

1000007174.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom