• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vendor from the Marlboro show this past weekend?

Hey folks..

there was a vendor at the Marlboro show this past weekend who had some 25 rnd Galil magazines. I balked at the price at the time, but now I kind of wish I had grabbed one.

They were close to all the safes and I THINK they were the last vendor of the row. The mags were in a white box with a hand written sign..

Anyone happen to know who these folks were?

Thanks!

So those too. Weren't they priced at like $50 - $60 each? WOW!

Other than that, sorry, I can't help you out with who they were.

This site has some 35 rounders at $50.00: http://www.kyimports.com/accessor4.htm
Scroll down to find them.

The ones I saw (and the OP described) were marked $125.00 each!

They were marked IMI and dated in the 1980s.

No idea what genuine Israeli mags (like these) should go for. Someday when I can afford a genuine pre-ban Galil, I'll check into it.

Yep.. $125. Reasonably obscene.. but the going rate these days.

I checked the link.. no luck. I need .308 cal. The .223 are pretty easy to find.. the .308s are harder. Either way.. they actually go into an AK.. try finding a .308 AK magazine! ;) They CAN be found.. but I might as well make them myself for the cost.

No idea who the vendor is but at those prices, he'll likely have them at the Fitchburg and/or Wilmington shows too.

Collectors Firrearms I think they are from Rockingham NH I have done bussiness with them in the past and have there card some where if you cant find them on the web let me know and i will dig it out of the pile.

Collectors Firearms & Militaria
122 Bridge St., Unit 9
Pelham, NH 03076
(603) 635-9699

Same physical space as "Affordable Firearms".

Anyone know who the vendor was located along the back wall approximately in the middle? They had a good size space. As your walked from the front entrance towards the back wall they had rifles on the left, and handguns on the right (and the GOAL folks were on the left of them) Anyone know who they were??

thanks!!

Been there a few times, has a bunch of war memorabilia if I recall correctly, very easy to miss if going too fast, it is up on the second deck of a short strip of stores not too far from the Chunky's Movie Theater.

Back
Top Bottom