Uzi allowed?

You can buy them, expect to pay somewhere between $1,300 and $1,600. There are 2 models available the Model A and the Model B. They changed the Model A to the B because THEY thought it was too easy to convert to full auto. Either will do the job. Mags are plentiful and you wont have any problems firing any ammo and you really dont even need to clean it but once a year if you shoot alot. Great gun with a proven track record.

I believe that MassMark is an Uzi enthusiast. Try PMing him if he doesn't find this on his own. He is a pretty friendly guy...that's how those Tyringham folk tend to be. [wink]

yeah you can have the pre bans. As said before though, expect to pay at least 1600 for an IMI model A or B.

I had an IMI model A a few years ago and it was a reliable, safe and fun to shoot weapon. I paid 1300 and that was about 4 years ago. I have since sold it because I purchased a full auto IMI model A registered receiver Uzi so I had no more need for the semi version.

But a great gun to own and if you look hard enough you can find them in MA. Good luck,
Rob

I think they are very nice guns. Shoot great, cheap mags. All the info you could need is available @ www.Uzitalk.com in the Library section. If you can get one I would grab it.

all things being equal..if it were me, I'd look for a mini uzi..assuming semi.
and then sbr it eventually.
but my fa mod a would be hard to ever part with.

Back
Top Bottom