UTAH Class Review August 2012

The class was conducted in a very professional manner but still fun.

I took my LTC class at another facility and did NOT get all the legal information that I received yesterday at MFA. Even more importantly, the instructor put to rest all the "common knowledge" hooey that floats around among shooters concerning self defense, what works, and what doesn't. That information alone is worth the price of admission.

But the icing on the cake comes during the simulation sessions. To see how fast and difficult the situations arise is an eye opener for almost everyone. The results are not always black and white, which reflects real life. This is probably as good as training can get for a civilian. I was not aware that this level of training was available. I will definitely be enrolling in the Judgemental Tactics class in the near future.

If this class is representative of the training conducted by MFA, I would highly recommend them to anyone. The facility is about an hour from my home, and I am willing to make the drive to be able to use the simulator and learn from professionals.

This is the type of training that EVERYONE who plans on using their weapon for self defense should be taking, not just standing around down at the range shooting at paper targets "thinking" they know what will happen in a life or death situation.

Well done.

I assume by the date of your post that you were in their 8/20/12 class, I was there too. I agree with you 100% they did a very nice job.
I will be going back for their low light class soon and the class that gets you more time on the simulator, that thing rocks.

Back
Top Bottom